Sunday, June 20, 2010

A couple things. Okay, five, actually


Here's a few pictures from our place while my husband was gone on the Grand Canyon for three weeks:

Doggy heaven.

The two fluffy ones are mine. The poodle hogging the dog bed was a foster dog. But those are a lot of pillows for only three dogs.


Oh, snap! that's because there are two more doggies in here.

That's weird.... those aren't my dogs. Teehee. The three foster dogs.

When the husband's away, the pups get to stay!

This is Floyd. He was my favorite. Definitely the fattest foster dog I've had. They usually come to me as skin and bones - it's heart-breaking! Floyd came to me as a roly-poly puppy - the first and only one I got from the shelter. What a happy dog! I loved his ears, and his tongue would stick out of his mouth where he had lost some teeth.

Floyd's magical flying ear. It added to his charm.

Sooooo....ha! No words.

Well, that is all for tonight on cute and wonderful things in my life.

After a frustrating day at work (by the way, I only have 5 days left - woo to the hoo!), this post was therapeutic. I know that pets are good for your health and help you to calm down, but I didn't realize that just remembering and looking at pictures of them could have the same effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment