Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hairicide....or Hair-a Kari? Okay, I'll stop.

Robert at Bowie Salon and Spa in Seattle, if you felt a sharp pain in your shears-hand, it was because I did what I promised I would never do again.

I don't think this is as bad as some of my past escapades, but I certainly am not able to cut layers of any kind.

I cut my own bangs.

I KNOW! I promised after the last fiasco that I would not touch them ever again. But that was before I moved across the country and couldn't afford a decent haircut! And I seriously took off almost four inches. They didn't qualify as "bangs" anymore. It had to be done, because, honestly, I don't look that great without bangs.

I'm sorry, Robert! You will have to fix this on December 15th, when I get home to Seattle (with the pups!).

2 comments: