Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bawston Homesickness

Yes, I am homesick. Mostly I am lonely, so I really need a job and/or friends. I also need my mom to move here, but I guess the job and friends are more realistic...

I haven't gotten to explore Boston too much yet, but I did find a nice running spot in the Public Gardens (I have to double-check "public" every time I type it because I am afraid I will leave out the "L") and on Commonwealth Avenue. It's a street with a walking/running path in the middle, and it is shady with trees for the entire .83 mile. My goal is to run up and back Comm Ave without having to stop.

Yes, you can be skinny and still be THAT out of shape.

Sad. I will change that, but not today - not on Comm Ave, anyway. It's supposed to hit 90 degrees today with like, 60% humidity or something disgusting like that. When I woke up at 9am it was already 80 degrees. Groooooosssss!!!!

The dogs are having fun but they are definitely getting cabin fever.

This is what cabin fever in dogs looks like.

I can't walk them when it is so hot out! I do think I need a lawn chair though, just to sit in our small yard and let them occupy themselves with sniffing, and rolling in dead bugs. I wonder if Off! makes lawn chairs with centipede repellent...

No comments:

Post a Comment