Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Boots

As any good shopaholic would, I have already started thinking about winter boots.

I have never had to really worry about snow boots or really cold-weather boots. In Seattle, the snow usually has melted by 8:00am, and then you have to do a late start at school instead of having the day off. Booo! Or you have to drive to work, which is 80 times more lame.

Now that I am in Boston, I have to be prepared for (a) really cold, numbing weather, and (b) snow that sticks around for more than five hours. Hmm. This could get expensive. Although, it won't since I am still unemployed.

Here are some delicious boots I have found, neither of which I can afford. One pair is purely for comfort and warmth (yes, I know they are ugly - shut up, I want my legs to be warm), and the other for looks.





If only (a) I had the money to buy these, and (b) Stella wasn't such a tree-hugger and would actually use real shearling.

Those are my pretty things of the day. I realized I haven't put many of those lately. So there you go.

3 comments:

  1. I can't stop thinking about boots lately. Spokane gets nice and cool in Autumn and I love boots... AND they are a goal for me... for hitting my weight goal.
    I like those pretty things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love to see you walking around in the snow in those Christian Louboutin boots. I guess the heels could be like ice picks ;)

    It is supposed to be a bad winter here this year. Maybe I need boots too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those brown boots! I love the black ones too, but I pretty much can't wear heals anymore. I would break those little stilettos carrying around my babe. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete