Monday, July 19, 2010

Who DOESN'T need these gems???





I am sure that every woman I know has faced this conundrum:

You put on your LBD (Little Black Dress, for the fashion-challenged).

Where was I? Oh yes:

You are getting ready for a big night out. The mirror shows you that those glasses of champagne are FINALLY paying off, and when you are done you admiring your flat abs, perky butt, and toned thighs (ok, this might be part unrealistic fantasy), you put on your LBD. You've got your sexiest heels in a color that really pops, and your hair is done in the perfect Audrey-esque chignon.

But....something is missing. Pearls? No, they aren't quite right. Diamonds? Those old things? You just have so many of them, and you feel they are maybe a bit formal tonight.

If only you had that perfect accessory.

Well, ladies, call me your Fairy Shop-Mother!! Presenting.......

NICESHOP ON ETSY!!!!!!!!!


I know what you are thinking: "Bethany, HOW did you know that Ringo Starr earrings are the perfect compliment to almost every outfit in my wardrobe?????"

I'm just that good - that's why.

And for those outfits that require a less-formal feel, why not try......

..... a little Travis Barker?

I know, I know - there are some of you that are STILL asking, "But Bethany, what about when I get invited to dim-sum theme parties?"

Oh, Sweet, Sweet Child-o-Mine... you don't think Aunty Bethany would really forget that special occasion, do you?

Dim Sum Necklace - Niceshop on Etsy.com


You're welcome.

XO,
Bethany

PS All photos from Niceshop on Etsy.

PPS There are other not-celebrity-picture products from Niceshop, which you should probably check out. You know, before you buy the Depeche-Mode necklace.

1 comment:

  1. What a conversation starter...any Robert Pattinson cocktail rings??

    ReplyDelete