Friday, August 13, 2010

Smile

Inspired by the awesome blog, Color Me Katie, I am making another smile list.

International Accordion Festival Parades
This was in Leavenworth, Washington. I know you are jealous that you weren't there.

Rubiks Cube Parties.
(FYI, I ended up in all-blue)

Flowers from my man.

Bag-Cave Cats.

Babies. This is my nephew, who is now two, and HILARIOUS (see High Fiving Fish post).

Paris Hilton in a helmet-y baby hat, with straight-from-the-early-nineties dayglo colors.
You can tell she is imploring us to take it off of her.

Going to dinners on Boeing's dime with my co-workers (those days are gone now).
And....making finger guns.

Spider-Hunting Bathtub Cats

Invisible Bag Cats.

Peeking Cats.

Cats and dogs playing together. Toastie is in the fort.
He darts out paws, trying to hit Chewy. Chewy gets excited.

Dogs wearing Elf outfits at Christmas time.
(her pointy hat had fallen off)

Boozy Dogs.
Disclaimer: I do not actually give my dogs lots of booze, and I do not approve of doing that either.

Dogs in boots.

Basically, I love dogs, babies, and cats.

And Booze.



No comments:

Post a Comment