Monday, August 16, 2010

Things for your head...

Posting music: Jake Shimabukuro: Live

...actually, this post is about things for MY head. I just ordered them on Nordstrom.com.

I LOVE hats. Sadly, I have a long face, so some hats make me look like my head is a mile long. No bucket hats for me!

But I do love my knit hats, my favorite being a purple beanie with a big rhinestone button, but when I wear it with my favorite purple coat, I feel like it's too matchy-matchy. As I was looking around the website to find something to buy with my gift cards, I stumbled upon this beauty:

Nordstrom Knit Flower Beret
at Nordstrom.com

At first I was not a fan, but then I realized it was because I really didn't like the model. I hate her eye makeup, and she has kind of a creepy look on her face. So through the power of my Mac preview tool and powerpoint, I tried it on. Sure enough, I look totes cute in this hat.

Speaking of cute - that's one of my besties, Heather. We were in the seventh row at the Taylor Swift concert.
That night goes down as one of the most awesome nights of my life. Not joking.
P.S. I miss you, Heather!

Now that we've gone over Part 1 of Things for Bethany's Head, let's move on to Part 2.

As you can probably tell from my last post, I have been nesting. I was very inspired by the muted palette of the garage sale rescue painting, seen below:


Sorry about the reflection. Unfortunately my iPhone camera really does not do this painting justice.

So while browsing Nordy's website I also came across this beauty - on SALE no less!

Corsage Pillow
Nordstrom.com

So pretty, right?

I would like to thank my former coworkers at Boeing, without whom I never would have had the Nordstrom gift cards.

P.S. Is that the right way to use "whom?" I get so confused on that one. Please educate me. That means you, Kelsey!

No comments:

Post a Comment