Friday, February 26, 2010

Checkup Week 6


I went to the dr on Thursday for my 6 week check. I had fallen last week and had a bump and an especially sore spot on the foot that I fell on. I mentioned this, so they x-rayed that foot and everything is fine! Yay!

6 week pictures **GROSS PICTURE WARNING**









I thought that was just dry skin at the base of my big toe in the next pic. Upon pulling it, I found out that it is part of the incision. Ow.

I know, gross. Here is a palate-cleanser:


I can stand easier than walk. But doing either for longer than a few minutes starts to hurt.

Here is a breakdown of activities, Easy and Not Easy, six weeks after my surgery:

Writing a blog: Easy

Walking: Not Easy

Standing to boil wax out of the candle glasses: Easy

Getting the wick out of the bottom of a Voluspa candle without breaking the glass in half:

Not Easy

Rats.


2 comments:

  1. THAT'S WHY YOU NEED A SCENTSY WARMER!! -- "EASY" :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! I am sad - I had a REALLY awesome craft for that glass. They really stuck that wick in there good. And of course, once I BROKE the glass, the stupid wick came out!!!!

    ReplyDelete