Saturday, February 20, 2010

List of things I miss doing when I can't walk

1. Jumping.

For those of you who think jumping is not that great, please refer to the close-up of me in the picture below:

Yeah. That's pure joy.

2. Hiking. In this picture, it was Paris (the dog) who was gimpy from knee surgery, so I carried her on our hike.


3. Putting on evening gowns, going to bars with friends, and telling people in said bars that I just won the Miss Washington pageant. And having the more gullible ones believe me.


4. Stealing napkin dispensers from a restaurant because the self-important, 19 year-old manager got lippy with me and John Riley.

Yeah, your FACE is unsanitary, beeeyatch!!! And I stole all your napkins!

5. Standing around with draft horses.

Shut up. It's a lot more fun than it looks.

6. Riding mules.
Oh, hold up - I could totally do that right now!

If you need to reach me today, you know where I'll be...

...that's right, Party People! On a mother effin' mule!


Anyway, before I go take my mule ride I will finish this list:


7. Riding (stationary) snowmobiles with Alli.


8. Being a humanitarian- fighting for people's political rights, etc.


9. Sitting with my feet IN the hot tub.


10. Waving my hands in the air like I just don't care.
I wasn't necessarily doing that in this picture.

Oops, just kidding. I totally was.

3 comments:

  1. Hey you! I love finding fellow bloggers! I could have made a post like this when I was pregnant.
    I hope your foot recovers quickly and you can get back to all these things! :-)
    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last picture. ;) Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, PandA, I knew you would love that one! LOL.

    Mandy, maybe you can make a list of things you miss doing as a new mom? And I am totally going to check your blog out!

    ReplyDelete