Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Alice in Wonderland, or....SPARKLES!!!


I love sparkles. Look at these nail polishes, inspired by the new Alice in Wonderland movie. Is it possible to want to see the movie MORE because of these nail polishes?? I think it is.


All images in this post come from here.

Do these sparkles remind you of something. Maybe, I dunno....sixth grade? Well, me too. And guess what? Still love them. Or, I guess, love them again.

LET'S GET 'EM!

I literally get butterflies in my stummy for these. Is that sad? Does that mean I really do have a shopping problem? If so, I am okay with that. A few extra thrills via nail polish never hurt anyone.

In related news, I really do want to see the new Alice movie. If not for the nail polishes, then for the fact that one of my favorite actresses is in the movie.

I love you, Anne Hathaway!

This causes me to seriously consider going platinum blond when my hair gets too many white hairs to not-dye it. But I think my hair might turn orange and fall out before it gets to this shade. Rat attack. :-(

Can't wait to see you in the movie, Annie. I will be wearing my new nail polish.

Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment