Monday, March 1, 2010

The (p)upside of being gimpy

Everyone thought I would go stir-crazy when I stayed (mostly) in my house for the 4 weeks that I was confined to a wheelchair. Everyone was wrong. There are a few reasons for my sanity staying intact:

1. Lovely friends and family coming over.

2. Lovely husband.

3. HGTV.

4. Lovely puppies.

Puppies are key to maintaining my sanity.

Here are just a few things I get to see/watch while at home:

Pups play-fighting



Puppies sleeping in funny positions:


Puppies snuggling with each other (the top puppy is my foster dog who just went to her new home!):


Puppies snuggling in their new bed:


And as I type this, I have one puppy twitching in her sleep right next to me, and another pup laying across my right arm, annoyed that my typing is disturbing her attempt to nap there.


3 comments:

  1. So cute. Love when they SLEEP! Your video is not working, just thought you should know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nikki. Is the video working now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's super cute. Hey, did you guys re-arrange?

    ReplyDelete